Wednesday, November 12, 2003

Unsung superheros: Knee Defender!

I've often contemplated how useful defensive tactics against compulsive airline seat recliners would be. Unfortunately I never thought about it until after the seat slammed down into my knees. What I found most interesting was that in business class its even worse - the seats recline so far if you are sitting by the window you have to crawl over your neighbors lap to escape. However my favourite superhero Knee Defender comes to the rescue! As with the best in ventions its small, disarmingly simple and cheap. I love their little courtesy card to explain the predicament to the passenger in front.

Now all I'm waiting for is the Back Defender that prevents the annoying little oik behind you from kicking your seat compulsively.

No comments: