Saturday, January 01, 2005

The end is in sight?

I think perhaps an end to the long dark tea-time could be in sight - at least according to Hiroyuki Nishigaki whose book How to Good-Bye Depression: If You Constrict Anus 100 Times Everyday. Malarkey? or Effective Way?. Thank to the Tin Man for recommending I check out this book, I'm not sure if its the butt and navel clenching exercises that will good-bye the long dark tea-time or the sheer hilarity of reading this book. I have to say I read all the 35 Amazon reviews of the book and I'm feeling much better already. As one reviewer put it "I still randomly open to a page, read it, and feel better about whatever the heck was bringing me down in the first place." and another one said "This book will blow your mind, not to mention your O-ring! I have learned so much control by reading this book. I can now accurately launch cherry stones into my wastebasket; and its not even near my recliner, its on the other side of the room by my catcher's mitt!"

No comments: