Wednesday, December 10, 2003

Once more unto the Tea-Time

If you didn't know already I have recently returned from a trip to the Mother Country where I spent two weeks doing little else except drink tea. Its such a pastime over there I had forgotten how it was to drink a half dozen or so cups of the stuff in one day. So you would think such a trip would surely have me bursting with things to blog about, well it has but somehow I haven't managed to until today.

In the end I started to get tired of hearing "When are you going to blog again?", to the point where I've started to wonder about it myself. While I have managed a few quips over on JohnnyTheo none of my copious notes made while on the road have made it into digital print. In the end I think it was the shear volume of notes, and the loss of immediacy that killed the urge to put fingers to keyboard. I really should have just written the entries in full there and then, and done a copy and paste when I got back. As a solution I think I'm just going to dump my notes into the next entry and get back to the normal programme...

No comments: