Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Game over man - now what are we going to do?

The vote counting is not complete, yet I know enough statistics to tell you that, unless there is some exposure and successful prosecution of a massive voter fraud - Bush won. It pains me to acknowledge that, baring some high velocity lead aimed in the appropriate direction, I'll have to endure another 1/10th of my lifetime in a country run by that smug little beady eyed f**ker George W. Bush. How, after all these years of screwing up can we be expected to endure this? When it comes down to it those that voted for him will get what they deserve.

So now half the country will get back to see the other half be proved wrong as the Republicans foul up beyond all reason, the entire country. It'll be an interesting experience I suppose, perhaps enough to send me back home before the four years are over, who knows. I'm guessing that could depend on what is happening back home which also has its own election to face in the near future. Running for the border was never part of my plan although Agent J had threatened it even four years ago, we'll just have to see how bad it gets before 2008. In the mean time I'll leave you with a pre-canned article I wrote on four more year with Bush that I penned for a local newpaper back in England a few days ago (and yes, I wrote one on four years of Kerry too).

No comments: