Friday, April 11, 2003

Banging my head against the wall

I'm feeling some fatigue from blogging about the war. Poor pathetic me, can't even raise my fingers to the keyboard when the blood of thousands covers this countries hands.

When a fellow blogger announced he was giving up blogging about the war, I mentally chastised him, and vowed to continue myself. Now I'm beginning to understand how he feels. Its not that we don't care or have given up. Its just that like banging your head against a door all day to open it, its does more damage to us than it does to the door.

I wont be stopping my comments about the war, here or elsewhere, but I will be including more links to what other people are saying about the war, frequently far more eloquently than I could. That way I can save myself some pain, and let you know that I'm not just a sad and lonely blogger who's the only one how cares to say anything on the mad, mad, mad, mad world out there.

So to get the ball rolling here's one lovely rant about the "We've liberated Iraq, we rule!" BS that's going around. The rant is fast and furious with its condemnation of the whole sorry state of affairs, but hey, that's exactly how I feel too.

No comments: