Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Tea-time, now with added comments

I'm pleased to announce the availability of comments on this blog.

I have to admit I'm not a big fan of comments, or at least not this for this particular blog at this moment in time. Enabling comments is basically an experiment, and for the benefit of those who like comments, I hope that it may help foster some kind of virtual long dark tea-party of the soul around this site. So: have at it!

Due to the political angle of this blog I know that I will regularly receive comments from those with opposite opinions to mine. That's fine and even desirable - bring it on! I will choose to respond and engage in contrarian thought as I see fit. I know I will also, on occasion, get abusive, offensive, or otherwise unsuitable feedback. Rest assured I will feel free to exercise my editorial power to expunge the latter as necessary.

No comments: