Monday, July 31, 2006

I'm going underground!

Thanks to John Ottesen for a link to London Underground History which has a lot of cool subterranean photos that reminds you of American Werewolf in London (which in turn reminds me of Jenny Agguter getting her kacks off...)

When my oldest brother was a college in London he got together with some people who did some underground exploring of their own. They had maps of many underground passages in central London and did all kinds of exploring - I think I heard only the half of it. I doubt if such things go on now - if you were caught they'd probably send you off to Guantanamo as a terrorist or some other exotic destination for "rendering".

Still, my bro' will have some cool "when I were a lad" type stories to tell when he's about ninety and college kids wont even be let out of their virtual reality dorms for a pee. Exploring underground tunnels in London will sound about as far fetched as "licking road clean with tongue". Aye lad, them were the days!

No comments: