Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Quothe the blogger, "Nevermore!"

I don't usually indulge in self-referential posts about LDTT (Long Dark Tea-Time) but today I realized that a good portion of the blogs I've been linked to for a while now have either gone away or fossilized themselves of late. In no particular order, the list is: Johnny Theo*, Rambling Web Girl, Nosey Little Crook, Rush Limbaughtomy, and Wallybrane's Martian Adventures. I don't know what's driving this rash of blog extinctions, maybe its just perfectly natural, or perhaps its a side effect of post primary liberal despondency?

After all these extinctions I'm afraid I have only Super Sea Chimps to report in the "births" column (and maybe a successor to JTO on its way too). In the mean time I hope to cultivate a few new blog links for your browsing pleasure. Send your recommendations to Blog Gently.

*Okay I spoke too soon, JohnnyTheo is back.

No comments: