Friday, August 20, 2004

Time for bed

After three weeks out of the country I am back home again. It appears that local politics of my building, neighborhood, state and country have gone on as normal without me. Fortunately due to the miracle of GSM I was able to keep on top of email and the pile of snail mail wasn't too daunting. However the backlog at Bloglines (my prefered blog reading tool) was just insurmountable. After about five seconds thought I just hit "Mark all as read" and forgot about it. I'm sure I've just missed out on a thousand wonderful gadgets at Gizmodo and dozens of mind bending political revelations elsewhere in my blog roll, however life will just have to go on without them.

Having duely managed to catch up on everything important in less than a day that leaves me with the rest of the afternoon to take a nap and catch up on my timezones - hence the title. Naturally I developed my own backlog of thoughts to pontificate on which I duely made note of. However without a laptop in tow (a decision that I don't regret) I did not bother to write anything while away. Stay tuned for a few highlights coming soon (but they will have to wait until after the nap).

No comments: