Friday, November 25, 2005

Urban street climbing

Don't ask me how I found it, but the Urban Street Climbing website reminds me that somewhere there is a photo of me up a very tall lamp post out side my college in Oxford. Although I was somewhat drunk, I do recall it quite vividly and I really don't know how I managed it as lamp posts are tricky buggers to shin up at the best of times. Even worse I seem to recall that having climbed it my erstwhile companion decided that I should do it again and take a bottle of wine with me to swig from for his photo. Sigh, of the joys of a misspent youth.

More recent evidence (see right) shows that I still haven't lost the urge to climb...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

gosh, those guys are great. a real inspiration, ya know, keepin it real! Ya know how i do, Hollar!

Anonymous said...

Hi, i'm amazed to find that our webiste has gained recognition outside of our imediate mates and stuff. but basically i was wondering if you would be so kind as to send us a pic of you climbing for the site to either sid_fishous@hotmail.com or up_the_dale@hotmail.com
cheers, and keep up the bloging

Anonymous said...

that site is really cool, i might have to send my own picture into it.