Sunday, April 18, 2004

Shameless self-promotion

In a fit of shameless self-promotion I would like to announce a sister blog for the long dark tea-time. The new blog is called "The Long Dark Tech-time of the Soul" and will focus on my trials and tribulations with techonlogy and how no matter what brave new world is just around the corner, it always fails to live up to expectations.

The birth of tech-time will allow me to dedicate tea-time to non-technological issues and wax lyrical about my technology woes elsewhere. This seemed appropriate as according to most blog taxonomies the long dark tea-time is firmly in the "political" category. If technology and politics collide then I shall probably post in the tea-time.

Both blogs have Atom compatible XML feeds which you can read with a number of Atom, RSS and RDF news aggregators, I encourage you to give one a whirl as they can save you a lot of time.

No comments: