Friday, August 29, 2003

Flash-washed

Okay, I confess, I've been flash-washed, flash-conditioned and flashed-over by the rest of Blumrich's flash animations (thanks to faithful blog reader Joanna for pointing me back to Blumrich's site). So that stuff really does work and now I'm disgusted, incensed, outraged. I just wish I had the huge piles of cash and influence to get some of them shown on public TV where people might actually see them. In the mean time I encourage you to head over to www.ericblumrich.com, or if you can't remember that try the catchy www.bushflash.com and start clicking.

Be warned, these are not all fun, jovial digs at the "idiot son of an asshole". No some are collections of the most chilling anti-war imagery and messages you've probably seen. It goes to show that the exact same techniques used to promote and scare a cowed American public into supporting war can be used to influence them to decry it and impeach Bush (a common theme). So watch "Memorial", "Occupation", "A lie of peace", "Terror, Democracy and Liberation", "Liberation", "Church and State", and listen to Martin Luther Kings speech at the end of "Victory". Then tell me there isn't a better path for America to follow than the one we are currently being dragged down kicking and screaming, and led down like silly, frightened sheep.

No comments: